Friday, November 6, 2009

Miss ya

I miss 5 COURAGE 2006, 5 HOPE 2007 & 6 HOPE 2008. They were such a cool bunch of pupils. heheh When is our next outing? Think we should go catch a movie. OK?

Heard that Tony is leaving for US... hopes he come back to visit us :)
Come people, leave a comment so that I know you are still checking my blog.

Let me try to list the names:
5 Courage 2006
Weihow
Weiling
Kahmeng
Henry
Aloysius
oops... my memory is failing... old already

5 Hope 2007
Jason
Junwu
Alina
Meiyuan
Jacqueline
Shawn
Marcus
Jeannie
Edwin
oops... the names are mixed up with 6 Hope 2008.

6 Hope 2008
Fengxia
Aloysius
Tony
Anna
Markers
Tim
Leroy
Shabirin
Edmund
Darren
Jiongwei
Hongliang
Jael
........argh........ need the class photo


Cant say much about 5 Faith 2009, as I do not know them enough and they do not know me enough. haha... they only know that I'm very strict, very fierce, punish the whole class, but they have not seen the true fun side of me. Right, 6 Hope??? heheh

No comments: